MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Problem/Not cookie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
If the language pack was up to date, it'd have the language string there. Switch the board language to English, does it show the message properly then??

Can you also reset the password for this test account or something?? It definitely doesn't work.
If I switch the language it show this message: "Please fill out the image verification code to continue the login process. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image."

And if I enter the capthca code it says that the password is incorrect, but it is, I just wrote it in the Admin CP
Right then, it shows the message with the English language pack, but not your Italian one, thus the Italian one doesn't have that language string, so it isn't compatible.

And it told me the password was wrong when I logged in directly at ./member.php?action=login, with no CAPTCHA at all.
Instead the password is correct
I just registered my own account, and I can login with that just fine.
Only some users can't login, for exemple the user "ExempleUser" yesterday can login and today not.
And what exactly does it do when they try and login??
It do the same thing that the account that I gave you
If it says their password is wrong, then unless you've modified something, their password is wrong. The account I created works fine. Just reset the password of the account you made to test.
I did it a lot, now the "UtenteBug" password is bugbug1 but it doesn't work
Pages: 1 2 3 4