MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Novus 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2010-11-06, 02:13 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks fantastic Smile

Thanks. Smile

Also, I should mention some of the features that make Novus 2 'out of this world'. One of my favorite features is the thead gradients. They are controlled by a dark to transparent image so that you can change the color of the thead without changing the image.

Another feature is a style guide. I will include a style guide like Darren's CSS Guide that will outline the classes and id's I use in the theme so that you can easily learn where they are and what they do.
Quote:Also, I should mention some of the features that make Novus 2 'out of this world'. One of my favorite features is the thead gradients. They are controlled by a dark to transparent image so that you can change the color of the thead without changing the image.

Damn, this is cool, and amazing that nobody thought of it already.
I've redesigned the footer to make it look more attractive. Here's what the structure would be:
[Image: oiyzcw.jpg]
Looks nice, but I don't really like footers that draw so much attention to themselves haha
Beautiful, can't wait until this is released.
Looking amazing, Can't wait to see the finished product.
Really amazing, I'm looking forward progress

One suggestion: do red buttons, except "closed topic." May be blue or gray.

Sorry for my bad english!
Really liked that when clicássemos register or login to appear in a new window of the type http://www.soportemybb.com/ would be very cool.
(2010-11-22, 04:59 PM)Gunner10 Wrote: [ -> ]Really amazing, I'm looking forward progress

I considered that during designing and have done it before but the default MyBB button set does not have a different color for the closed button.

(2010-11-26, 08:25 PM)Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]Really liked that when clicássemos register or login to appear in a new window of the type http://www.soportemybb.com/ would be very cool.

I like the idea though I want to keep this as simple as possible. Though, if you want, I can post a tutorial on how to do that when this theme is released.

And I have an update with the login template. Here's a screenshot:
[Image: icWCBW.png]
(2010-11-27, 04:37 AM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-22, 04:59 PM)Gunner10 Wrote: [ -> ]Really amazing, I'm looking forward progress

I considered that during designing and have done it before but the default MyBB button set does not have a different color for the closed button.

(2010-11-26, 08:25 PM)Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]Really liked that when clicássemos register or login to appear in a new window of the type http://www.soportemybb.com/ would be very cool.

I like the idea though I want to keep this as simple as possible. Though, if you want, I can post a tutorial on how to do that when this theme is released.

And I have an update with the login template. Here's a screenshot:
[Image: icWCBW.png]

It's simple and beautiful, also enjoyed it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8