MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Novus 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2011-01-20, 08:20 PM)Maxii Wrote: [ -> ]If you can tell me, where you download the icons for the buttons? are amazing like the theme Toungue

Glad you like it. Smile

The icons used are the Silk Icons by FamFamFam.
any ETA on the Novus 2 series
cheers Smile
It's been released already. You can download it for free at http://www.audentio.com/forums/thread-619.html
Look like professional bit better neat nice Smile
I'm using "novus-dusk" version of the theme and the registration page has tons of problems...

> when you enter username it does check with d/b for availability (may be good for big forums, but not for small forums)
> passwords confirm box always says password don't match, even when they are same
> image verification never accepts the 1st entry, always requires a reload of verification and works the 2nd time

pls advise how to fix this issue...

i have several other themes none of which gives me this problem.

thanks!
any idea?

tx
How autentio changued and the forum isn't working there is a Link for the download?
(2011-06-07, 05:13 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]How autentio changued and the forum isn't working there is a Link for the download?

Same here.
Please provide mirror link for this theme.
Thanks in advance.
There are no mirrors. You'll have to contact Audentio or Ferron himself.
I have tried contacting Audentio but have not received a response for two days. Does anyone have saved copies of the themes? I would like every color if possible.

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8