MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bought a XenForo License
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just bought a XenForo License yesterday, and its a pretty solid forum software.. im using it on my webmaster forum, and my gaming forum is MyBB 4 Life. I like XenForo's ajax features. Pretty cool, support is great to.

By the way if you want to see my XenForo go to www.planetgamers.org and click on the banner ad in the header.
Honest question, hows the server load going with all the ajax effects
I would imagine that it wouldn't be any different than the server load without the AJAX effects.
Site looks amazing buddy Smile
I'd honestly rather spend the extra ten dollars on IPB which is far more advanced.
(2010-11-17, 06:13 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]I'd honestly rather spend the extra ten dollars on IPB which is far more advanced.
Agreed.
(2010-11-17, 02:05 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Honest question, hows the server load going with all the ajax effects

Everything is fine, and no problems. Loving it.
(2010-11-17, 06:13 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]I'd honestly rather spend the extra ten dollars on IPB which is far more advanced.
No, i wouldn't.

I'm not sure what it is -- maybe unfamiliarity? -- but something bugs the hell out of me about XenForo. I just don't like it.

Frankly I agree with CAWesome. If I had to choose between Invision and XenForo, I'd pay the extra $10 for IPB. </twocents>
I firmly believe that MyBB 2.0 will have more in common with Xenforo than any other forum software. MyBB should hopefully recognize that Xenforo took some leaps in features for features. Lots of stuff there I think many of us would love to see in MyBB 2.0.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7