MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Still PHPBB3 and SMF2 to myBB attachment problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
top for an update? everything works for me except the 500 ISE i get with attachments
(2010-12-27, 09:46 PM)josh0322 Wrote: [ -> ]top for an update? everything works for me except the 500 ISE i get with attachments

Actually that 500 ISE isn't from attachments. Its from the post merge cleanup process, and only happens on a very few servers. Its from a bad header, but we haven't figured out which one yet. You can safely ignore it if you never plan on performing another merge. If you do wish to perform another merge, you'll need to delete the mybb_datacache entry for the merge system.
I only need to perform one merge but not everything merged over AND i got this 500 ISE
What do you mean not everything moved over?

Did you run the recount & rebuild tools in the ACP?
I mean the total users, threads, and posts do not match those in the original PHPbb3 forum. I ran all Recount and Rebuild functions multiple times.
MyBB's post count changes if you delete the post. I'm not sure if phpBB3 does or not. I know phpBB2 didn't when I was using it.

Regardless, you're not giving enough details for us to help with this. View this forum and read the notice at the top where it tells you what to post.
I know this is an older thread but I have the same problem. I'm on SMF2 RC4 and the migration went fine apart from the attachments. It kept going on about folder permissions but I had them set to 777.

I can't migrate to mybb until I have my whole forum in tact Sad
(2010-12-30, 03:37 PM)colej2k Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is an older thread but I have the same problem. I'm on SMF2 RC4 and the migration went fine apart from the attachments. It kept going on about folder permissions but I had them set to 777.

Once again, I need more information than this to know what is wrong.
(2010-12-30, 03:40 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-30, 03:37 PM)colej2k Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is an older thread but I have the same problem. I'm on SMF2 RC4 and the migration went fine apart from the attachments. It kept going on about folder permissions but I had them set to 777.

Once again, I need more information than this to know what is wrong.

All the information I can give is everything on the migration went as planned apart from the last bit, attachments. It gave an error that it couldn't see attachments and to change the chmod which were already set to 777 Huh
Once again:

http://community.mybb.com/forum-141-page-1.html

And READ the notice at the top of the forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4