MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hanging at "Loading. Please wait"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's still got the edited version of the javascript, did you upload the new one over it??
The newest one is replaced over the one you had me upload
It's working alright for me now. People may need to clear their cache as it may be caching the old javascript. Or, to try and force that to update for everybody, in the showthread template, find:

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/thread.js?ver=1600"></script>

change to:

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/thread.js?ver=1600&nocache=1"></script>

That should force the browser to reload it.
this is what was there before:
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/thread.js?ver=1400"></script>

maybe that was the cause....?
ugh. updated that template now it doesnt work for me at all. before it was working sporadically
update again. seems to be working. maybe just a big sluggish?
Bad news... my users are reporting this problem again. Any help is much much appreciated.
I don't understand how this can just suddenly start happening out of the blue when nothing changes, it seems it's very sporadic, works fine and then just stops again... what's load on the server like?? If PMs are taking a while to send to it might be related, as there's no problems with the HTML or javascript anymore.
I'm doing my best to keep server loads low. In the past 24 hours it hasn't gone above 1.5
I have 2.5 GB of memory allocated (it's VPS) but that doesn't always seem to be enough...
Server load would have more to do with the CPU.
Well, Dreamhost doesn't give me CPU stats. Is there any other metric I can check?
Hallo.

Same problem here. Fresh forum, set up few days ago. Nothing helps. This whole thread didn't help. Bug found only on quick-reply (for now).

My forum has plenty of plugins, custom theme - and I want it that way. I dont want to sound rude but: I don't care that some of 15 plugins bugs system in this particular element. Plugins works fine, Quick Replay - doesn't.

Can't it be just disabled? Cut off the code. I'm no programmer - can anyone tell me how to get rid off this thing?

Last post is almost year old. No one fixed it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5