MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Decent Ipad alternative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2010-12-10, 01:24 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why, its too small 7in right?

yea, 7 inches is correct.
update using it atm, itsgreat a few bugs, butthats mostly windows.
(2011-01-12, 08:50 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]update using it atm, itsgreat a few bugs, butthats mostly windows.

seems like the keyboard sucks
nah that is mostly me.
You should have seen my dad type his first message on his new iPhone XD (his first touch screen phone Toungue). It was rather amusing Big Grin
I really don't like touch screen but its great for reading news.
(2011-01-12, 10:46 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]You should have seen my dad type his first message on his new iPhone XD (his first touch screen phone Toungue). It was rather amusing Big Grin

Any time ANY one gets a new iPhone, or even better, a touchscreen phone for the first time, pull out your cell phone cam and video tape them. That s--- will get at least 10k views on youtube xD

EDIT: This is exempt to kids. We have like a built in phone typing mechanism.
I continually miss the space bar and end up typing an n on my iPhone, such as now. Tactile keyboards have their benefits.
I always type lllllll or nmmnmmmm when trying to backspace Toungue
Mhm i hate that about digital keyboards, though it is still quite nice. I will likey buy the dock.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5