MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another One of My Forums Is Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Wait, so you use a template portfolio as your portfolio.

I think i laughed a little inside.
Why doesnt ESET let me access your site o.o
(2010-12-19, 09:24 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, so you use a template portfolio as your portfolio.

I think i laughed a little inside.

me too.

i think i deserve a epic quote for my proof Big Grin
i dont understand how you can tell me i didnt make the designs? ALL Designs were made by ME! and added into an html template
(2010-12-19, 11:09 PM)iTzEvaN Wrote: [ -> ]i dont understand how you can tell me i didnt make the designs? ALL Designs were made by ME! and added into an html template
We are talking about your main website, not the designs you are displaying in your portfolio.
(2010-12-19, 11:09 PM)iTzEvaN Wrote: [ -> ]i dont understand how you can tell me i didnt make the designs? ALL Designs were made by ME! and added into an html template

That you didn't make.
What is being showcased othed than pre-made themes and a mybb board?
lol, premade everything, this thread should be deleted by a moderator because he is not showcasing for suggestions and he has no content or members Confused

Wait. Do you mean the nanoskinner's theme and BlackEvo displayed in your Project Slide are your works?
Huh
You didn't make the forum design, why are you claiming you did??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5