MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another One of My Forums Is Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2010 MyBB Group.
Design By: JlewFX & EvaN

I see NKBTwicthes Copyright is gone. :/

On the other example, Your name isn't present.

I wouldn't buy from you if you were the only designer in my price range.
(2010-12-21, 01:03 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]The only change in graphics that i see in those themes is the logo. Except that, every thing remains the same of the original themes.

Either way, you can't edit or redistribute other's themes as yours without the prior permission of respective author.

Pending the theme you can.
Yeah, you gave us nothing else to comment on.
(2010-12-21, 02:06 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-21, 01:03 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]The only change in graphics that i see in those themes is the logo. Except that, every thing remains the same of the original themes.

Either way, you can't edit or redistribute other's themes as yours without the prior permission of respective author.

Pending the theme you can.

Yeah! But BlackEvo and other themes he used doesn't allow redistribution.
Huge fail, man. Huge fail.
(2010-12-21, 09:09 AM)Coolio G Wrote: [ -> ]Huge fail, man. Huge fail.

When it comes to free web site hosting, x10Hosting is an industry leader. The features offered in our packages are unparalleled compared to our competition.
The domain you have requested is currently not in use under an x10Hosting web hosting account.

your site is a big success Wink
1) Your stealing others people's themes and claiming you made them. THIS IS PLAGIARISM!
2) You don't know what your talking about.
3) Your hosted on 000webhost.

Thread should be closed primarily for the first reason. Host should be DMCA'd
At least two of those themes look exactly like themes other people have made. Putting your name in the footer does not then mean that you wrote it. Plus this forum isn't meant to be a place to advertise a site like this, it seems apparent that the forum has only been installed to try and make it possible to advertise the site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5