MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another One of My Forums Is Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
He owns none of the themes in the project slide, I'm pretty sure of that... And none of the website themes were made by him, nor was the forum theme.
Hmmm.
(2010-12-20, 07:43 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]He owns none of the themes in the project slide, I'm pretty sure of that... And none of the website themes were made by him, nor was the forum theme.

if you would read under all the project's, you will see that credit is given to MyBB and the thread author, i made all designs within the templates themes ect. Wink
You didn't make these themes, please stop claiming that you did.
Maybe one day ill teach you how to read Wink
oh, so you are the one that made the banner that hurt my eyes and makes the site look worse than it already did. i got it now. Wink you should make that more clear next time you make a showcase thread
Why are you showing themes that aren't yours on a portfolio? That's just stupid.
(2010-12-20, 10:02 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you showing themes that aren't yours on a portfolio? That's just stupid.

no.... but the graphics, are all mine Wink . reasoning for the showcase Wink and its not the home page that im showcasing being it wasn't made with mybb, so i dont even know why you are commenting on the home page ,
(2010-12-20, 10:30 PM)iTzEvaN Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-20, 10:02 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you showing themes that aren't yours on a portfolio? That's just stupid.

no.... but the graphics, are all mine Wink . reasoning for the showcase Wink and its not the home page that im showcasing being it wasn't made with mybb, so i dont even know why you are commenting on the home page ,

there's nothing else to comment about. your forums have absolutely zero content, no members, and a very basic theme. what did you want us to comment on again?
The only change in graphics that i see in those themes is the logo. Except that, every thing remains the same of the original themes.

Either way, you can't edit or redistribute other's themes as yours without the prior permission of respective author.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5