MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postloop forum post exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I saw this on another forum today: http://www.postloop.com/

It looks pretty cool because you don't have to keep track of posts, and their plugin is compatible with MyBB. Thought I'd leave this here for people struggling to get a forum off the ground.

/advertisement
seems like a pretty neat idea Toungue

mybb should join Big Grin Ill post here, and others can post on my forum Big Grin /jk
Something to come back to in a few months perhaps. It's very new atm, not worth it.
There are a nice list of forums already submitted, which must mean there are active users in the program. I might join in soon, great site.
I was a moderator on a forum with 250k users, but it was completely dead. Like 4 posts a day max. Numbers of members don't neccessarily mean high activity Wink
Hey all - I'm the owner of Postloop.

I was looking through our traffic stats and noticed hits coming from this thread. I thought I'd register and say hello/offer my assistance.

If you have any questions/concerns about Postloop, let me know, and I can answer them. CAwesome - I appreciate you spreading the word, but if you do it, you should benefit from it Smile . You should use your Postloop referral link and receive points for anybody who signs up through you. That is, of course, if that is allowed here in the MyBB forums. Anywho, thanks again for the mention here!
(2010-12-20, 10:55 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]I was a moderator on a forum with 250k users, but it was completely dead. Like 4 posts a day max. Numbers of members don't neccessarily mean high activity Wink

Should've mass mailed 'em.

@Ryan, my forum isn't worth a damn, but I'll definitely join if I create something interesting. I just really like your idea and it definitely deserves exposure.
You're not allowed referral links in signatures here at mybb Wink
(2010-12-20, 11:26 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]You're not allowed referral links in signatures here at mybb Wink

Dumb rule. Posts I can understand, but there shouldn't be anything against referral links in signatures unless your sole purpose here is to spam.
Yeah Confused it is unfortunate
Pages: 1 2 3 4