MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Authorization code mismatch." Subcribing to forums.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just ran into an issue when subscribing to a forum. All forums product the same message.

I get the error code:

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

www.DoubleDasher.com

Let me know if you need a test account.

Thanks
Your forumdisplay_threadlist template won't be default. Yours will have:

<a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;type=forum&amp;fid={$fid}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a>

it should be:

<a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;type=forum&amp;fid={$fid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a>
Cool. That was easy..

Thanks Matt
hi matt, please help, mybb community had also the same problem. I've already checked forumdisplay_threadlist template and its the same as yours. thanks and merry christmas to you!

http://www.pnsers.com
Test account??
Hello Matt,

I made the necessary change (found some duplication and removed it), however, I am still getting the message.

<span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="misc.php?action=markread&amp;fid={$fid}">{$lang->markforum_read}</a> | 				<a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;type=forum&amp;fid={$fid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a> {$clearstoredpass} </strong></span>			</div>

Any ideas?
Are you sure you're editing the right template set for your theme??
I am getting the same message. My forumdisplay_threadlist template (non-test account) looks like this:

<a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;type=forum&amp;fid={$fid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">
{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a>
(2011-03-21, 12:06 AM)taylor_smith Wrote: [ -> ]I am getting the same message. My forumdisplay_threadlist template (non-test account) looks like this:

<a href="usercp2.php?action={$add_remove_subscription}subscription&amp;type=forum&amp;fid={$fid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">
{$add_remove_subscription_text}</a>

details matter Toungue

Your other thread is about "Subscribe to Threads" this thread is about "Subcribing to forums."
Please look at your showthread template(s)
i got the same problem but different case
i have look at the forumdisplay_threadlist, there were no miss code there..

then i checked again
i got where is the problem
the problem on the showthread template

and it fix now,,
thanks for solution
Pages: 1 2