MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stays on loading whenever posting anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok I did what u told me, now my forum looks like crap on a stick -__- and geuss what, the problem is still there
It's far better than it was now.

Import the Apart Flame theme again, get the header template, and put that in the header template.

Or it'll probably be a lot quicker if I fix this for you...
I did download the apart flame template.... >_< and all there was is pictures, no php, html files...
There's an XML file in there... just PM me ACP login details and I'll fix the theme, it'll be far quicker than this.
(2011-01-24, 09:44 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There's an XML file in there... just PM me ACP login details and I'll fix the theme, it'll be far quicker than this.

Ok I will BUT PLEASE DO A BACKUP of the Apart Flame template file's cuz it took a long time for my friend to modify the site to make it look like that ok?
What they actually seem to have done is destroy a load of templates in the process... you can export the theme yourself to save anything you want to save.
(2011-01-24, 09:52 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What they actually seem to have done is destroy a load of templates in the process... you can export the theme yourself to save anything you want to save.

how do I do that?
What the hell, now the showthread template is in your header template!! Please, whoever has been editing your theme, please never give them access to it again, this is a complete and utter mess. You'll have to give me some time to sort this disaster out.
Ok please tell me how to export my theme. I still want my same old look please.

(2011-01-24, 10:02 PM)haddad287 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok please tell me how to export my theme. I still want my same old look please.

If it's as screwed up as Matt says then you do not want a backup.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5