MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stays on loading whenever posting anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well what was in your header template got replaced with the showthread template. How this has happened is completely and utterly beyond me, I don't know who's gone and done that. I've exported your theme, I'll have to try and salvage things from Google cache.

For future reference, when someone else edits your theme, make sure they know what they're doing. They've put the links that go in the header in the footer template for God's sake. Ugh.
Ok Thank you ^_^

Once you are done please post in this thread and pm me and hopefully it is fixed >_<

All I knew that once my freind was done editing my theme, it looked perfect ^_^ That is why I did not question his work because in the end it turned out perfect. I did not know that the forum can look awsome and also have internal problems >_>
Think of it like a car with a chassis made of rust. It may look fine, but underneath it's a mess and won't work very well. I'll do what I can to get this back to how it was.
Thank you =)
Right, apart from the header image, the theme is back as it was before. I've exported this theme to my computer, if you want to export it too, go to ACP > Templates & Style > Apart Flame > Options > Export Theme > submit the form.

Now I'll try to fix the HTML whilst not breaking the customisations.
K I don't know if this will help u but if I ever want to edit my customized nav-bar I actually Edit the footer template Toungue and it then actually changes my nav-bar, lol I dont know how that works but that is how it is
Right, problem's fixed. Along with a totally whacked up header template, a code edit to the postbit and postbit_classic template had changed something meaning this wouldn't work.

Honestly, I don't know why your toplinks are in the footer template, that's not how your theme does it by default, I can only assume the person who did your theme also changed this around. I seriously recommend you suggest they learn how MyBB works more before they go messing with your theme again.
Thank you very much ^_^ (I also pm'd u for something else)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5