MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
hey guys i am in serious trouble can anyone help me

What i have done??
i had changed permissions of folders from my cpanel after then when i opened my admin cp the it was not opening.I think that i have changed permissions thats y all this is happening.so i over write all the files in cpanel . and now when i open forum it gives me error u can see here

http://www.dark-forum.com/

Please help me
Please have a look at the common errors Wiki page:
[Wiki: Help:Common_Error_Messages] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

If you have any other questions about this error, please feel free to reply, including any extra details if necessary such as the link to the error, plugins/modifications installed, and/or a test account.

With regards,
MyBB Support Team
no dude i have tried it
Specifically this:
wiki Wrote:Error Type: MyBB Error (40)
Error Message: MyBB was unable to load the SQL extension. Please contact the MyBB Group for support. MyBB Website
Information: This occurs when the database type is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['type']. A common issue is having 'mysql' instead of 'mysqli', or having 'mysqli' instead of 'mysql'. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider.

You have probably set it to MySQLi instead of MySQL or vice versa Smile
(2011-01-01, 05:16 PM)-THE_BO$$- Wrote: [ -> ]no dude i have tried it

What type of database are you running?

This means that the database extension your forum was running on has been disabled.

Check ./inc/config.php to see if the database type is set correctly and that it is available to use on your server. If you're not sure, ask your host which one you should be using (mySQL, mySQLi, pgSQL or SQLite).

Solution:
Open ./inc/config.php and check $config['database']['type'] is correct.
i have changed it to mysql the error now also come but its different now

see

(2011-01-01, 05:19 PM)-THE_BO$$- Wrote: [ -> ]i have changed it to mysql the error now also come but its different now

see

This means that either the username or password inside of config.php is wrong.
Did you checked this ?

(2011-01-01, 05:19 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]This means that the database extension your forum was running on has been disabled.

Check ./inc/config.php to see if the database type is set correctly and that it is available to use on your server. If you're not sure, ask your host which one you should be using (mySQL, mySQLi, pgSQL or SQLite).

Solution:
Open ./inc/config.php and check $config['database']['type'] is correct.

guys listen i have made no change in this file my forum was running well before half an hour
Then ask your host about this, if you've not changed anything, they must have done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6