MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Install New Copy Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
They are activated previously, and when uploaded this means they are already activated. How can I deactivate/remove the plugins in the database?
If they're already activated then you don't need to do anything else, you can deactivate them in the ACP if you want... this won't cause the theme to break unless a specific plugin affects the theme or something.

Make this broken theme thing happen again, post here when it's broken, so we can see what it's actually doing.
Okay, and I can give you a list of previously actived plugins.
No,it won't work if you delete because the database isn't upgraded yet,tables are still of 1.4x and not of 1.6x so it would give you error

Moreover,the plugin makers are just great so you don't need to deactivate any plugin.I also upgraded and at least didn't deactivated all plugins though people say,if you have many plugins and you deactivate it,you will lost your changes Smile
The database is 1.6.1 installed on 1.6.1.
Your old forum was 1.6.0 though, so if you've imported the backup of your old forum, it'll be a 1.6.0 forum with 1.6.1 files, unless you've run the upgrade script on it...

But anyway, the database changes from 1.6.0 > 1.6.1 were minor so that won't have anything to do with this. We still need to be able to see the forum when the theme is broken to see what's wrong with it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4