MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: the message is missing. please enter a message.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I keep getting that every time I try to post this article on my forum.

http://flag.blackened.net/revolt/hist_te...e1918.html

I post a sentence or two, the link then put the entire text in quotations since it's not my writing. when I hit 'post thread,' it returns the error and deletes the entire message.

[attachment=21169]

maybe the word count?
What post editor are you using?
Might be you are using any other editor, other then the default. If its so, dis-able it.
I'm using the default editor I think. I didn't install any editor plugins. are there more than 1 editors included in mybb?

is this were a word count issue, wouldn't it leave the actual text inside the thread and just throw the message is too long error?
I am getting the same error here when trying to post!
I am getting the same error when trying to post a new thread in the support section here about an issue I am having on my forum. This is what I received, "Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The message is missing. Please enter a message."

What do I do about this and where can I post my original issue I am having which I cannot find anything related to it?
if you are using google chorme stop using it use internet expoler it worked for me
(2011-07-05, 11:12 PM)unborn Wrote: [ -> ]if you are using google chorme stop using it use internet expoler it worked for me

IE fixing something? I doubt it. Try Opera or Firefox
Yes that also worked for me. Not sure why Google has this problem but they do.
IN google chrome, it works.
Pages: 1 2 3 4