MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cry for help :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Good, when problem is solved, do not forget to change the status to solved Smile
yep it does english.php 792
(2011-01-20, 08:29 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]Good, when problem is solved, do not forget to change the status to solved Smile
would love to if I could get part two sorted

(2011-01-20, 08:29 PM)ukanimal Wrote: [ -> ]Cpanel X (cpanel accelerate 2) I've worked the adding of the user, but now have the above problem

Have you updated your
/inc/config.php file with your updated database name username and pass
create backup for files
create backup for full database
setup new hosting account
copy both backups to new host
create new database, user and password at new host
restore file backup
restore DB backup into new DB on new host
edit config and settings files to point to new host/db/account path

all done
(2011-01-20, 08:30 PM)ukanimal Wrote: [ -> ]yep it does english.php 792

792?? What's that referring to...?? What's english.php CHMOD to?? Does ./inc/languages/english/ and it's contents exist too?? Basically you're just missing some files...
ah hang on - settings files........ not thought of that - what settings files - done the config
soz - where in settings file
If your URL has not changed, there is nothing to do in settings.php at all.
what was your old hosts control panel? your new host may be able to do an account copy for you via WHM. WHM can copy from several different hosts types

however, you need to have SSH access to your account at the old host
they have done a complete copy all I've done is restore the database... it should be simple change the config and bang - but as normal when I do anything like this it never is - I've been doing these things for over 10 years, and still always hit problems like this in a while..
come in team viewer if you want...
Pages: 1 2 3 4