MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cry for help :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
if they did a WHM "copy account from another server" then it should have pulled the DB stuff as well.

do you have SSH access at both hosting accounts?
What is actually the problem here?? I've posted what to do about the missing language files, and settings.php plays no part in any of this.
What is team viewer?
(2011-01-20, 08:33 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-20, 08:30 PM)ukanimal Wrote: [ -> ]yep it does english.php 792

792?? What's that referring to...?? What's english.php CHMOD to?? Does ./inc/languages/english/ and it's contents exist too?? Basically you're just missing some files...

sorry 792 should not have been there - that is the size of the file - I will upload the whole directory again

www.teamviewer.com

Programee for remote desktop help.... Leave it if you dont know.... What is th error now after updating config.php file with new database name username and pass
There is seriously no need to use something like teamviewer for an issue as basic as this.
(2011-01-20, 08:40 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]There is seriously no need to use something like teamviewer for an issue as basic as this.

I though same, but as he said he is doing this from last 10 years(dont know what does that mean 10 years) than i thought he really need to know what mistake he is doing every time.
my mistake I meant I've been doing forums etc for the last 10 years...
ok files re-uploaded and still same file not there blah blah
PM me FTP details and I'll upload them.
(2011-01-20, 08:46 PM)ukanimal Wrote: [ -> ]my mistake I meant I've been doing forums etc for the last 10 years...
ok files re-uploaded and still same file not there blah blah

No Problem..

Whats an error after updating config.php file
is it something simple like a config file etc isn't pointing to it - or more to the point

/home/dragraci/public_html/inc/languages/english

the dragraci <- this is different to what it used to be - where can I change that bit
Pages: 1 2 3 4