MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cry for help :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Obviously it's different as you're on a different host now, it's a different file system, it'll have different folder names before the /public_html/ bit. This is not a config or setting issue, you don't tell it where these files are, it already knows where they are. If I can have FTP details, I can have a look at it.
(2011-01-20, 08:47 PM)ukanimal Wrote: [ -> ]is it something simple like a config file etc isn't pointing to it - or more to the point

/home/dragraci/public_html/inc/languages/english

the dragraci <- this is different to what it used to be - where can I change that bit

Is your prefix in MYSQL database name and username same as your old host..now

you can 100% trust on MATT -> He is in Support team Smile
(2011-01-20, 08:48 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously it's different as you're on a different host now, it's a different file system, it'll have different folder names before the /public_html/ bit. This is not a config or setting issue, you don't tell it where these files are, it already knows where they are. If I can have FTP details, I can have a look at it.
pm sent

OK, for some reason, ./inc/languages/ was CHMOD to 766, which is rather odd, I don't know why that folder specifically would have a different CHMOD on it. Set that to 755, and it's working.
I know why - that will be me - oops I though I changed it back
your a star - thanks
Your forum works fine for me....
http://www.dragracing-forum.com/
I think you need to use Ccleaner to clean your cache ....

Toungue Smile
or just get Matt to solve it Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4