MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [BETA] AjaxChat Shoutbox v0.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-02-02, 08:05 PM)bomfile Wrote: [ -> ]ajaxchat_shoutbox.php Open:
Find:
cellspacing=\"{\$theme['borderwidth']}\" cellpadding=\"{\$theme['tablespace']}\"
Change:
cellspacing=\"1\" cellpadding=\"4\"
Save.
?

(2011-02-02, 09:07 PM)JoshuaXiong Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded beta 0.3
I got this error
Error during connecting to AjaxChat installation ...
http://www.mybbhmong.com/

I clicked on http://www.mybbhmong.com/chat/ on the Header Templates --> header there was and error 404 directory not exist. The the file itself, there wasn't even a /chat/ directory.

If you had read my first post correctly, then you would know that a proper working installation of AjaxChat is required for this plugin :-)
(2011-02-02, 08:05 PM)bomfile Wrote: [ -> ]ajaxchat_shoutbox.php Open:
Find:
cellspacing=\"{\$theme['borderwidth']}\" cellpadding=\"{\$theme['tablespace']}\"
Change:
cellspacing=\"1\" cellpadding=\"4\"
Save.

(2011-02-02, 10:44 PM)lorus Wrote: [ -> ]?

[Image: 28styz4.jpg]

(2011-02-03, 02:27 PM)bomfile Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 28styz4.jpg]

Ahhh now I see the issue, thanks ;-)
But your fix isn't a real on as it only fits with the standard template ...
Just forgot to make the $theme variable global inside the hook functions.
Will be fixed in next version Smile
I have PHP Version 5.3.1
So I guess this is not going to work.
(2011-02-03, 09:25 PM)JoshuaXiong Wrote: [ -> ]I have PHP Version 5.3.1
So I guess this is not going to work.

https://blueimp.net/ajax/#requirements

Quote:Server-Side:
* PHP >= 4
* MySQL >= 4

Thanks lorus
your are updating this plugin very fast !!
Is it possible to show usernames in default mybb colors. I mean colors as difined in ACP
(2011-02-04, 10:09 PM)katib Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks lorus
your are updating this plugin very fast !!
Is it possible to show usernames in default mybb colors. I mean colors as difined in ACP

The usergroup and color management is on ajaxchat side. So there are 3 essential usergroups in ajaxchat: admin, moderator and user. MyBB admin group is assigned as admin in ajaxchat, mybb moderator as moderator and all other groups are assigned as user. Changing the colors for admin, mod and user is no prob. It's in css/shoutbox.css

#ajaxChatContent .guest {
	color:gray;
}
#ajaxChatContent .user {
	color:#000;
}
#ajaxChatContent .moderator {
	color:#00AA00;
}
#ajaxChatContent .admin {
	color:red;
}
#ajaxChatContent .chatBot {
	color:#FF6600;
}

But if you want to colorize all your custom groups in the shoutbox this should be possible with manually creating and assigning them to your mybb groups by hacking the ajaxchat code. But making this automatically through a mybb-plugin would be a pain.

Thanks
I mean: can ajax shoutbox inherit colors defined in ACP, because I actualy has about 8 usergroups with 8 different colors (not only guest, user, admin and moderator)
(2011-02-05, 12:56 AM)katib Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks
I mean: can ajax shoutbox inherit colors defined in ACP, because I actualy has about 8 usergroups with 8 different colors (not only guest, user, admin and moderator)

As I said:
With an AjaxChat hack, yes ... (very complex)
As a MyBB plugin: rather not
Any news about this wonderful plugin? and how to upgrade from initial release to 0.3 ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5