MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB V3. Members Only to MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh, crud, sorry. I'll upload it for you tomorrow. We've had a crazy past few days w/ my gf's daughter and I straight up forgot about you Smile
Many Thanks Dylan, i would really appreciate that.. cheers..
Hi.. I for one would love to test it. I am so excited I can't stand it LOL... I thank you for working on this conversion software for us in light of all that is going on with you. Thanks!
Well, its in the SVN trunk. So feel free to download & test it. Only usergroups & users are completed. The rest is all IPB2 code that I've not updated to IPB3 yet.

loginconvert plugin should work as well. Thankfully IPB3 uses the same hashing style as IPB2, and for that matter MyBB.
(2011-02-26, 05:57 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]I thank you for working on this conversion software for us in light of all that is going on with you. Thanks!

No problem, mostly its just teen girl drama from my gf's daughter.
many thanks Dylan i will test it out tomorrow as had 1 too many beers tonight.. (HICUP) Smile

do i have to convert usergroups as well.? or can i just move members over..

thanks again.
Baron. Wink
You have to do usergroups as well. But thats about 5-15 extra seconds depending on how fast you can click Smile
thanks, thats ok as long as i know i have to...

just one other thing. (sorry to be a pain again) but where's the SVN trunk Sad

just searched all over for it Sad

thanks.
DAM!!!.. none of that makes much sense at all to be honest..

just been reading it over & over but goes straight over my head tonight... Sad

is there no easy step by step tut to doing this.. ? Sad

hope i aint to wait weeks more now until its officially released

thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6