MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB V3. Members Only to MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Any update, Dylan?
The only update I can give at this point is that I'm working 6 days a week and just haven't had the time. Sorry Sad
Please let me know when it is done fully. I have an 11k database on ipb at this time that i need to merge. my only way at this time is to use vbulletin impex system and that is a pain
There is a lot of demand for the IPB3 modules, I'll try and get this pushed as much as possible.
i see there's still no fix for this yet then...

is it something that can be fixed or is it just not going to happen.

cheers.
Y'know. Maybe I need to start reading the Merge System code. I want to try and see if I can help feed the demand. I know - not 17, but I know PHP (to where I can comprehend and build off of something) *ducks below shots fired*... My only weakness is SQL, but that can be remedied.

Maybe I can contribute "unofficial" code Wink

To the haters - just in case, who say that MyBB is just a cheap option for kids: I could easily go out and buy vB right now (have $700+ in the bank right now). But, I choose to use MyBB.
Or maybe I should just get working on it. Its funny that I just started working on merge code again during the past few days (in earnest I mean) since everyone seems to want it lately Smile

The remaining portions of the IPB3 module should be easy enough to keep going with now that I have time. And I'm all alone this weekend! Yay Big Grin
(2012-02-24, 06:54 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe I should just get working on it. Its funny that I just started working on merge code again during the past few days (in earnest I mean) since everyone seems to want it lately Smile

The remaining portions of the IPB3 module should be easy enough to keep going with now that I have time. And I'm all alone this weekend! Yay Big Grin

I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way. Maybe in another 1-2 years I'll apply and make my contribution to the project. 2 years gives me the "looking into every MyBB file and examining code" time and the time to learn more handy PHP functions and array-related functions.
any update on this yet.? would love to get my old forums imported to mybb & up and running once more.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6