MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] Updated: True integration with Coppermine and MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
please PM me the following info

cpg_mybb_wrapper.php line 11
version of MyBB
version of Coppermine

Without the plugin uploaded, is the bridge between MyBB and Coppermine working as expected?
(2011-03-29, 04:53 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]please PM me the following info

cpg_mybb_wrapper.php line 11
version of MyBB
version of Coppermine

Without the plugin uploaded, is the bridge between MyBB and Coppermine working as expected?

Yes, the bridge is working fine. I PMed the additional info to you.

Can I get a preview of what are you doing at this demonstration? Or perhaps a demo?
click the link in my sig
Did you solve Aelle's problem? How? The same is happening to me.

Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 275 - File: inc/class_core.php PHP 5.3.8 (Linux)
(2011-10-08, 08:50 PM)patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Did you solve Aelle's problem? How? The same is happening to me.

Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 275 - File: inc/class_core.php PHP 5.3.8 (Linux)

can you send me the URL to your coppermine install? I'd like to see where it crashes if possible.
I've send you a pm!
Okay, the issue is resolved. The problem is for those sites still using magic_quotes where MyBB was trying to clean data that Coppermine was blocking so there was an error. I have updated the tutorial and the attached package to account for this.
How to work myadvertisement in coppermine? my header ads show only {myadvertisements[zone_1]}
edit cpg_mybb_wrapper.php and add the following, just above the very last "?>" at the bottom

if(function_exists('myadvertisements_ads'))
{
	myadvertisements_ads($cpg_main_top);
	myadvertisements_ads($cpg_main_bottom);
}

and then save/upload the cpg_mybb_wrapper file and see if that fixes the problem
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9