MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] Updated: True integration with Coppermine and MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
You are looking at it. That's the functions.inc that's on my server. I opened it in Notepad++.
i got it to work.

but when i go to gallery it shows login/register in header of mybb.

how do i solve that.
$strict = true;

//$globalcookie = $_COOKIE; 
$globalpost = $_POST; 
$globalget = $_GET;

i am using this code.
Hi! I have bridged cpg to MyBB successfully. But I can't configure mybb_wrapper plugin. I keep getting "$forumdir is invalid!" error.  Can anyone help. Thanks.
^ have you modified line 15 of cpg_mybb_wrapper.php file ?
(2015-05-15, 05:04 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ have you modified line 15 of cpg_mybb_wrapper.php
I edited it. But I can't be sure I edited it with correct data. I have installed mybb in root of my domain. (www.rclanka.com/) so what is my MyBB Root?
I have successfully integrated Coppermine to MyBB. But I can't create new albums. So I can't upload any images. I tried to upload images as a registered user and as an admin, but I couldn't. Also I switched between the themes to find a solution, but It's not working. All buttons in album manager are not working, like frozen. Have anyone experienced this before? Is this happens because jQuery? Please help me.

forum url: rclanka dot com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9