MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tutorial] Updated: True integration with Coppermine and MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
users nicknames with polish letter is everywhere wrong...
like here: http://www.mlodzi-ino.net/galeria/profile.php?uid=159

When I wrote about correct display I mean data entered by coppermine.
e.g. albums names here: http://www.mlodzi-ino.net/galeria/
i am not sure about that one. it would likely require that the main coppermine code be edited to wrap specific bits in a PHP's mb_convert_encoding( ) but mb string needs to be installed on your server and the encodings should be available to the function, but I can not see a reference supporting Latin2
Hey, hoping you still check on this thread, I've been working on setting this up for a few days now and have run into a snag I can't seem to work out.

when I enable the wrapper you supplied I lose the ability to upload files, the option is there but when you click the "browse" button in the upload section nothing happens. This is corrected by simply uninstalling the wrapper plugin and uploading files works correctly again. One other strange behavior is within the config section, the options are fully expanded when the wrapper is installed and cannot be changed, this doesn't break the functionality but does seem odd behavior.

This is a fully working bridged setup so far, the theme is currently incomplete and so we are using a default theme to test with otherwise all functions appear to work until the wrapper is installed.

Any idea what could be the issue.

I'll leave this link to my site here for a few days in hopes you'll take a look at this thread.
I bet it is a JS issue. You can multiple jQuery calls intermixed with the Prototype library. If you can clean that up it would help, perhaps edit the wrapper to put the Coppermine JS in the footer instead of the header.
(2012-10-27, 01:16 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ], perhaps edit the wrapper to put the Coppermine JS in the footer instead of the header.

Can you perhaps give me a bit more info on this, I've looked over the wrapper and it's not exactly clear to me what you mean by this.

Thanks for the response.
it may be a bit, i have to review the code to recall exactly what i had done with that piece of code
Hey man, I made some changes to my header templates and got this working, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Regards,
Royel
can you post up what you changed that fixed it?
(2012-10-27, 12:47 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]can you post up what you changed that fixed it?

I made a new copy of "headerinclude" and named it "headerincludetwo" and edited the files you instructed to create to use this new template. Code below:

Original headerinclude:
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="{$lang->latest_threads} (RSS 2.0)" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/syndication.php" />
<link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{$lang->latest_threads} (Atom 1.0)" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/syndication.php?type=atom1.0" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset={$charset}" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Script-Type" content="text/javascript" />

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/prototype.js?ver=1603"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/jquery.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">

jQuery.noConflict();

</script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/jquery.cookie.js"></script>

<!--Body image stylesheets-->
	<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/styles/style1.css" title="style1" media="screen" />
	<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/styles/style2.css" title="style2" media="screen" />
	<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/styles/style3.css" title="style3" media="screen" />
	<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/styles/style4.css" title="style4" media="screen" />
        <link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/styles/style5.css" title="style5" media="screen" />

jQuery(function()
	{
		// Call stylesheet init so that all stylesheet changing functions 
		// will work.
		jQuery.stylesheetInit();

// This code loops through the stylesheets when you click the link with 
		// an ID of "toggler" below.
		jQuery('#toggler').bind(
			'click',
			function(e)
			{
				jQuery.stylesheetToggle();
				return false;
			}
		);

// When one of the styleswitch links is clicked then switch the stylesheet to
		// the one matching the value of that links rel attribute.
		jQuery('.styleswitch').bind(
			'click',
			function(e)
			{
				jQuery.stylesheetSwitch(this.getAttribute('rel'));
				return false;
			}
		);
	}
);
 </script>

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/styles/body.css" />

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/jquery.tabs.js"></script>	
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/login.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/toggle.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/stylesheet.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/color.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1603"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/popup_menu.js?ver=1600"></script>	
{$stylesheets}

<!--
	var cookieDomain = "{$mybb->settings['cookiedomain']}";
	var cookiePath = "{$mybb->settings['cookiepath']}";
	var cookiePrefix = "{$mybb->settings['cookieprefix']}";
	var deleteevent_confirm = "{$lang->deleteevent_confirm}";
	var removeattach_confirm = "{$lang->removeattach_confirm}";
	var loading_text = '{$lang->ajax_loading}';
	var saving_changes = '{$lang->saving_changes}';
	var use_xmlhttprequest = "{$mybb->settings['use_xmlhttprequest']}";
	var my_post_key = "{$mybb->post_code}";
	var imagepath = "{$theme['imgdir']}";
// -->
</script>
{$newpmmsg}

New template headerincludetwo:
I placed this file in global templates

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset={$charset}" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Script-Type" content="text/javascript" />

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/jquery.js"></script>

jQuery.noConflict();

</script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/jquery.cookie.js"></script>

<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/styles/style1.css" title="style1" media="screen" />
	<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/styles/style2.css" title="style2" media="screen" />
	<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/styles/style3.css" title="style3" media="screen" />
	<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/styles/style4.css" title="style4" media="screen" />
        <link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/styles/style5.css" title="style5" media="screen" />

jQuery(function()
	{
		// Call stylesheet init so that all stylesheet changing functions 
		// will work.
		jQuery.stylesheetInit();

// This code loops through the stylesheets when you click the link with 
		// an ID of "toggler" below.
		jQuery('#toggler').bind(
			'click',
			function(e)
			{
				jQuery.stylesheetToggle();
				return false;
			}
		);

// When one of the styleswitch links is clicked then switch the stylesheet to
		// the one matching the value of that links rel attribute.
		jQuery('.styleswitch').bind(
			'click',
			function(e)
			{
				jQuery.stylesheetSwitch(this.getAttribute('rel'));
				return false;
			}
		);
	}
);
 </script>

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/styles/body.css" />

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/jquery.tabs.js"></script>	
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/login.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/toggle.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/stylesheet.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery/color.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1603"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/popup_menu.js?ver=1600"></script>	
{$stylesheets}
<!--
	var cookieDomain = "{$mybb->settings['cookiedomain']}";
	var cookiePath = "{$mybb->settings['cookiepath']}";
	var cookiePrefix = "{$mybb->settings['cookieprefix']}";
	var deleteevent_confirm = "{$lang->deleteevent_confirm}";
	var removeattach_confirm = "{$lang->removeattach_confirm}";
	var loading_text = '{$lang->ajax_loading}';
	var saving_changes = '{$lang->saving_changes}';
	var use_xmlhttprequest = "{$mybb->settings['use_xmlhttprequest']}";
	var my_post_key = "{$mybb->post_code}";
	var imagepath = "{$theme['imgdir']}";
// -->
</script>

{$newpmmsg}

And set the file you had us create (cpg_main_top) to use this new template:
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerincludetwo}  // this line was changed from {$headerinclude}
<!--
    lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
    lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}

Then started removing parts from "headerincludetwo" till I found something that worked (as shown above). Not exactly a scientific approach.

My thoughts were I wanted to preserve as much of the page look and feel as the others but if I had to strip away some functionality on the gallery page I would be able to do that now and not alter the other pages any.
Just curious as to whether this will take the users chosen theme and wrap coppermine in that or whether it will just use the default theme.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9