MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Patches 1.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Patches 1.3 fixes compatibility with MyBB 1.6.5 (the Patches tab went awol heh). No other changes as I didn't get around to any. Toungue
Much appreciated frostschutz. Saves me one more job. Smile
If you are using PluginLibrary 4 with this plugin, please update to PluginLibrary 5. With PluginLibrary 4, edits with an empty "Insert After" field and "Replace" set to Yes (i.e. edits that remove code without adding any lines afterwards) may unfortunately cause file corruption.
Thanks, that may be the reason to why I have to upload clean files sometimes when managing patches.
A 'apply to all' and 'remove to all' link will be cool. Smile
Great plugin.
With this plugin can i modify templates too ?
Nope, it modifies files, not templates. You can modify templates in the Admin CP already so it does not really need a plugin.
very nice plugin, Frostschutz!

I have a question about the plugin...

I needed to add some code to the inc/init.php file, to add more data formats for some of my users. how would I add a comma after a line of code that already exists in file prior to making any changes and then add a new line?

for example, in the $date_formats array, I need to add a comma after the 12th line in the array:

12 => "l, jS F, Y"

and then add in this new code:

13 => "Y-m-d",

I did manage to add the new code with the patches plugin, but I manually added the comma after line 12 for now..

/* + PL:patches + */ 13 => "Y-m-d",
next time, do a search for the 12 => as you have it now, and then do a replace and set both 12=> and 13=> inserting your comma after the 12 line.
(2012-04-10, 12:33 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]next time, do a search for the 12 => as you have it now, and then do a replace and set both 12=> and 13=> inserting your comma after the 12 line.

perfect!

I'm already loving this plugin.......

personally, this would serve the forum software itself well if it were added to the core product.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8