MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyShowcase System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
would you mind turning on advanced debug output for me? its only shown for admins so your other users wont see it. i need to view the queries being run
(2011-02-01, 04:49 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]would you mind turning on advanced debug output for me? its only shown for admins so your other users wont see it. i need to view the queries being run

Ok, it is on! Sorry...I had to hit the hay last night! Early day today!
Thanks for the access to the debug info. It helped me find a couple issues certain work flows that I did not address in the original code.

I am working on a new package now.

This may help LeeFish some as well.
(2011-02-01, 05:26 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the access to the debug info. It helped me find a couple issues certain work flows that I did not address in the original code.

I am working on a new package now.

This may help LeeFish some as well.

Will this fix not being able to add content?

Please don't forget Leefish! I kind of hijacked her thread! Angel

yes it will fix the no content issue. I jumped in to help you out as your setup is a little easier to work with than the sandbox LeeFish has. Plus your issues are easier to work with, and will help me update the documentation so I can minimize the need to support.

I will be posting a new package to the mods site in a couple hours.
Thats great - good to hear that its all making progress.

@Rocketfoot, if you let me drive your Mustang I will forgive you Smile
(2011-02-01, 07:17 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Thats great - good to hear that its all making progress.

@Rocketfoot, if you let me drive your Mustang I will forgive you Smile

Anytime, Lee! Cool
I've now got basically the same issues as RocketFoot really. Hopefully the new package sorts things ^^
The new package has been uploaded. It awaiting activation.

Sorry for all the troubles. To upgrade, just download, extract and upload all the files. No need to deactivate or uninstall.

If you have already created a field set, you need to edit each field set and simply click Save Changes for each set. So if you have the Trucks sample data isntalled you would go to MyShocase Admin > Fields and for Trucks record, click Options > Edit. Then just click Save Changes.

Repeat for the other field sets you have made.
Ok, thanks pavemen Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5