MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stricter Rules for Plugins & Code Modifications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Why are we all having an argument that isn't related to what the OP posted ... Confused
I agree with what Matt said though.
(2011-02-08, 01:12 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Why are we all having an argument that isn't related to what the OP posted ... Confused

I think some people in the community only want to talk about the same recycled arguments all the time, and would continue to do so no matter what rules we imposed.

Yeah, it's really quite tiring seeing the same conversations being repeated so many times. Undecided
He's just using this moment to bring up an old redundant argument. This guy doesn't even run a MyBB forum. He's trolling. He's done it again and again.

Blah, blah, blah...whine about MyBB paid authors and how MyBB should do X because of Y. People need to get it that they don't run MyBB. There comes a point where constructive criticism is just a blueberry and moan.

I can't get official support. I can't release paid plugins here. And he's still got a blueberry and moan. Ridiculous. MyBB should recognize this is trolling and give this guy the boot. I'm tired of getting called out by whacko jerks like this. There is no reason I should have to get called out.

Go read first post. It has nothing to do with me or paid plugins. OP is actually talking about any 3rd party release site..free or not. Murloc is just here stirring the pot.
I agree, the first post was perfectly valid (although some points have been made redundant) but the ones that are valid are being discussed and the wording of the rules will be changed to make it clearer. End of story.

We can't please all of the people all of the time, and Murloc, troll or not, it seems you're one of the people who will never be pleased, despite the fact that your argument in your previous post is what we're doing anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3 4