MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dark Revolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanks a lot Smile I'm going to start on a light version this week now I have a kick-lime new laptop with an insanely good LED display ^^
Figured out everything from global css.

But I'm stuck on 2 things;

How can we prevent the avatar from scaling to 36px × 70px on the postbit? (I want to keep it as it is)

And is it possible for drop down menus?

It shouldn't automatically scale in the postbit, have you checked your settings?

Of course it's possible to add dropdowns. If you want to add them to the navbar, you can't do it with the standard menu editor in the theme CP. You can just code the menu directly into the header template.

Also, what do you mean

Quote:Figured out everything from global css.

Were you having some issues or something?
(2011-03-15, 01:26 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]It shouldn't automatically scale in the postbit, have you checked your settings?

Of course it's possible to add dropdowns. If you want to add them to the navbar, you can't do it with the standard menu editor in the theme CP. You can just code the menu directly into the header template.

Also, what do you mean

Quote:Figured out everything from global css.

Were you having some issues or something?

I double checked also there seems to be another problem, I'll PM you the site URL. And I'm a novice, can the Drop down tut by AJS work?

As for the Global CSS everything worked fine. I meant I learned how to change colors, etc..
Yes, it will work fine Smile You'll just have to erase the code in the navbar div in the header template. Since you've PMed me, I can help you a bit more if you grant me admin access.
(2011-03-15, 03:21 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it will work fine Smile You'll just have to erase the code in the navbar div in the header template. Since you've PMed me, I can help you a bit more if you grant me admin access.

PMedSmile

Edit; Thanks euantor for the help.
Love how you added the plugin to change the theme around. Perfect, great job!
Thanks. I have a fix or two to make though after fixing the above issues.
Have you ever though of running a website making themes? or do you do so already?
OMG
Awesome.
Love the way that show the "new posts" "No new posts"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8