MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dark Revolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well can you show me it? and show me how i can remove the background for ever... and i want to replace the background with logo same size and center, btw can i ask you how you can change the on.gif, off.gif pictures? i mean i uploaded new on.gif and off.gif but when i go to forum it wont change... can you help me?
To edit the logo and everything, you'll need to modify the header template. You'll also have to modify the global .css. What do you mean by "remove the background for ever"?

The on.gif pictures and so on should change if you've uploaded new ones to the dark revolution theme's images folder.
Look i uploaded new on.gif and off.gif but it wont change it.... i mean on the forum its the old on.gif, off.gif
Did you upload it to the darkrev folder? If not, it obviously won't change. Can I have a link to your forum?
Yes i uploaded it on the right position, www.gta-slrp.net
Well, the image isn't being found at all in the /images/darkrev/ directory for some reason.
Well i uploaded it to /images/darkrev
Oh never mind it euantor the image got updated its working now, can i ask you how i can change the Posts, Joined, Reputation, Warning Level position to bottom of Rank title?
Oh never mind it euantor the image got updated its working now, can i ask you how i can change the Posts, Joined, Reputation, Warning Level position to bottom of Rank title?
Very nice theme! Only thing I'd change is the Threads/Posts. I'd make the text white and valign them in the middle. Otherwise awesome work. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8