MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dark Revolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2011-03-26, 11:35 AM)danielsmith506 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Your good post. I was looking.
danielsmith506 Wrote:Learn English Online

Really? Toungue
(2011-03-26, 06:30 AM)iDude Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to bug you again>.>

But there seems to be a problem, the background goes all bad on a wide screen monitor. It repeats itself.

Which background? It shouldn't do that as the theme is fixed width. Can you link me to your site please?
(2011-03-26, 02:53 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-26, 06:30 AM)iDude Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to bug you again>.>

But there seems to be a problem, the background goes all bad on a wide screen monitor. It repeats itself.

Which background? It shouldn't do that as the theme is fixed width. Can you link me to your site please?

PMed
Looks epic! Nice theme!
Thanks Akari Big Grin
Really good themes.Enamored.
hi guys ...
i really like this theme, but i'm having some problems with it.
i just installed mybb and installed this theme, but the problem is that there is no top navigation bar(screenshot). did i did something wrong or it is sth else, can you help me please?

The navigation is controlled by the control panel. Did you install the plugin which comes with the theme? If so, go to Styles->Dark Revolution (on the sidebar)
thanks a lot, a installed it now and it's perfect.
thanks again
Can you tell me how i can remove this? i want to remove everything and the avatar and the box too
[Image: needremove.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8