MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb is the new Vb !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I don't want mybb to be the new vb. I've always liked mybb more than mybb and it would also mean mybb going to take the wrong path.
I think vBulletin is a pretty cool guy, eh fires it's best developers, changes license schemes, tries to take competitors to court and doesn't afraid of anything!
(2011-02-12, 05:17 AM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]Who likes my catchy title "Mybb is the New Vb" lol

anyways I think Mybb is the new VB, why would anyone buy a VB when you can have a mybb for free.

There are many people here, who would disagree with you, and many who will rage at you Toungue
Ugh, get a life. MyBB is not VB. MyBB is greater then VB, maybe. Its an opinion.
I just think MyBB looks more like vB than other free forum software.
Burger King..the new McDonalds.

I mean c'mon. You're insulting MyBB with this mentality that it should be like VB.
VB is way too expensive,

Anyway I like MYBB, the community is great, the answers to solutions are forthcoming.

It just needs to grow some.

I will stick around for a while yet...its just the damn theme installs...arge........
(2011-02-12, 09:53 PM)kate Wrote: [ -> ]VB is way too expensive,

Anyway I like MYBB, the community is great, the answers to solutions are forthcoming.

I will stick around for a while yet...its just the damn theme installs...arge........

Wait, what? Theme installing is easy on mybb. Toungue
I managed tio install the XML, not a problem with that file becaue I use Wordpress.

The images in the image folder never turned up Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin I took it all out till I know more.

Another problem is I am used to SMF and that uploads all the files via admin in a zip.

I will find my way.

(2011-02-12, 09:57 PM)Tweep Cat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-12, 09:53 PM)kate Wrote: [ -> ]VB is way too expensive,

Wait, what? Theme installing is easy on mybb. Toungue

You upload the folder of images to the images folder of your MyBB installation...
And I don't see why MyBB needs to grow some? I believe it has a large amount of users and developers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4