MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb is the new Vb !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
my BB is a neat forum, that is why am settling here.
(2011-02-12, 08:27 AM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]vB not worth to be compared with MyBB.

I agree you!!! mybb is very free, I believe so vb is very expenisve cost not afford,
I agree a little with everyone.
(2011-02-15, 09:34 AM)smithtrd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-12, 08:27 AM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]vB not worth to be compared with MyBB.

I agree you!!! mybb is very free, I believe so vb is very expenisve cost not afford,

Yes, MyBB is indeed 'very free'.
Yeah is free and easy , VB is expensive and complex (Eww)
I love complex. Sad
Mr.tnr Wrote:anyways I think Mybb is the new VB, why would anyone buy a VB when you can have a mybb for free.

Especially seeing VB4 is complete garbage!!

Your are right my friend!

I was using VB for a while, but it just wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. It was hard to do new features and things. I somehow broke one of the pages and couldn't get it back even by reverting templates and the response I got on how to fix it was very long and seemed hard. Using the Page Manager Plug-In, I was able to write my own Blog and Social Groups page from scratch for MyBB and even have those stats go in each post a person makes on the forum.

The admin section of VB is the thing I really hated. It's difficult to find what you need. That was another reason I quit using it. The MyBB Admin CP is so much better and I can actually find things quickly without searching hard.
(2011-02-17, 06:26 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I was using VB for a while, but it just wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. It was hard to do new features and things. I somehow broke one of the pages and couldn't get it back even by reverting templates and the response I got on how to fix it was very long and seemed hard. Using the Page Manager Plug-In, I was able to write my own Blog and Social Groups page from scratch for MyBB and even have those stats go in each post a person makes on the forum.

The admin section of VB is the thing I really hated. It's difficult to find what you need. That was another reason I quit using it. The MyBB Admin CP is so much better and I can actually find things quickly without searching hard.

I have used VB before, but it as too techy LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4