MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GoingOnce - MyBB's First Marketplace Community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Hey there!
Welcome to GoingOnce - the first and most innovative MyBB marketplace community! You may be asking yourself: Why am I here? What's there to do?
Well you can buy and sell designs, skins, themes, services, art, and even forum posts using our forum money system!

So, why the heck are you reading this topic? Get out there and exchange and contribute to the community!

Concon,
GO Staff

Feel free to check out the community at http://s1.icyboards.com/goingonce

We are still setting up a few things, and this is a temporary host until I can afford a domain and paid host.
(2011-02-16, 01:41 AM)Concon Wrote: [ -> ]We are still setting up a few things, and this is a temporary host until I can afford a domain and paid host.
Honestly I suggest you wait until you get the domain and host... In fact now you've got your idea out there and it'd be easy to steal it. This is why I think you shouldn't have posted this... That's just my input...
Whatever man. It's my idea, anyone wants to try to steal it, I wouldn't mind too much, cause no matter what, mine will always be the first and the original.

But thanks for the input.
I don't mean to sound rude, but what is so "innovative" about it?

There's nothing new about your idea at all.
I love the theme. This has a lot of potential but you're going to need a domain and a host that isn't free to go anywhere with it.
(2011-02-16, 02:40 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]I love the theme. This has a lot of potential but you're going to need a domain and a host that isn't free to go anywhere with it.

I'm not going to go anywhere with it. And if you buy a domain name, we can easily set it up for you.
(2011-02-16, 02:34 AM)Darrell Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mean to sound rude, but what is so "innovative" about it?

There's nothing new about your idea
at all.

Name one other forum powered by MyBB that does things like this.

Going once offers free, top-quality themes and graphics. Using forum currency. We will also be having a weekly auction. No other mybb forum, to my knowledge has a market place and weekly auction.

And thanks everyone else Smile

The idea isn't too original tbh, just certain aspects of it.

I like the theme, but get a domain name & real host if you want to succeed.
(2011-02-16, 03:50 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]The idea isn't too original tbh, just certain aspects of it.

Would you please define what a "real host" is?
(2011-02-16, 04:00 AM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-16, 03:50 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]The idea isn't too original tbh, just certain aspects of it.

Would you please define what a "real host" is?

Meaning root access to files and ftp.
Pages: 1 2 3