MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This Webpage is not available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Here's the SpeedTest results to Seattle:
[Image: 1165845275.png]
Not very good. The pingtest is a disaster:
[Image: 35051101.png]
Umm, that maybe your ISP. Or, something between the UK and chicago (because I go through that center before seattle).

[Image: 35051288.png]
Might be, but I doubt it if others like Matt are having this issue.
I get this too, Matt and I have been investigating an issue that might be related to this.
Good one Tim Smile
Hope this issue stops soon as it's very annoying.
(2011-02-20, 12:50 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know where the server is located? The connection might be being broken along it's journey.
Back along when us staff considered changing hosts, this was posted
Quote:SoftLayer Seattle

I haven't had this issue yet, but I think its a DC problem.
I think you guys should move to the Chicago DC so I can just drive down there for you when there is an issue Toungue.
(2011-02-20, 04:48 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I think you guys should move to the Chicago DC so I can just drive down there for you when there is an issue Toungue.

How did you know we were gonna move to Chicago? :O

I know us staff have procedures to follow if the server goes down, but if something went wrong Chris would probably be onto it before any staff. He probably gets instant IM, SMS, Emails, Phonecalls everything when the server goes down.
Honestly I wondered why you guys didn't do Chicago or Dallas(?)(not positive if that's where the big texas DC is) since MyBB is pretty well spread out. There are a number of EU and Auss people here so it would have been the middle ground from them and perfect for Americans (but any DC in the US is good for them Toungue).
Tim and Chris are both Aussies and - G33k - (?), Me, Matt are British.

TBH Most of our staff don't live in the USA. But most of our users do.

I don't even know whats happening with hosts to be honest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6