MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for cheap hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I can get you cheap hosting.
I am NOT a reseller, and it will be a dutch hosting website.

20 euro's, unlimited e-mail, unlimited databases, unlimited ftp accounts, 100gb space, 20gb traffic.

Got to be enough for a cheap forum,

For like, 35 euro's u will get 1tb of space and 100gb of traffic,
Its quite cheap with a very nice service.
I like that host, running my own forum there, uptime is above 99.8%
www.ehostpros.com

Unlimited everything, $4/month.
http://www.smartsp.com/ for only 10€/year you get a 1GB account with 50GB monthly traffic, no overselling, high quality hosting.
(2011-08-23, 11:03 AM)Djurres Wrote: [ -> ]I can get you cheap hosting.
I am NOT a reseller, and it will be a dutch hosting website.

20 euro's, unlimited e-mail, unlimited databases, unlimited ftp accounts, 100gb space, 20gb traffic.

Got to be enough for a cheap forum,

For like, 35 euro's u will get 1tb of space and 100gb of traffic,
Its quite cheap with a very nice service.
I like that host, running my own forum there, uptime is above 99.8%

100gb space looks like overselling...

A normal forum dont take too much space, 1GB is enough i think.
Guys, just stop. This thread's from March, so chances are the OP's found a host by now.
(2011-08-23, 12:12 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, just stop. This thread's from March, so chances are the OP's found a host by now.

Its not from march, its from july and does not have hosting, the link is http://wb-dev.net
Look at the first post: "March 7th, 2011, 07:18 PM". That's March. Plus, there was an earlier post (posted Yesterday, 04:32 PM) about the necro post that brought this thread back up. Said post was then deleted, but w/e.

@OP: If you're still looking for hosting, your best bet is to try get a coupon for a more expensive host. Around 90% of cheap hosts oversell and therefore suck.

EDIT: That site you linked to also has hosting, there's just no content on it yet.
LOL, I am literally Lol'ing at how much people are on oversold hosting... Its actually unbelievably funny. Its even funnier that they don't even care. 1TB space :L
(2011-08-24, 07:49 AM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, I am literally Lol'ing at how much people are on oversold hosting... Its actually unbelievably funny. Its even funnier that they don't even care. 1TB space :L

What is wrong with an oversold shared host? It is cheaper than the other hosts advertised on here and the majority of the people won't ever meet the hidden restrictions put in place in the Terms of Service.
(2011-08-24, 08:43 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-24, 07:49 AM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, I am literally Lol'ing at how much people are on oversold hosting... Its actually unbelievably funny. Its even funnier that they don't even care. 1TB space :L

What is wrong with an oversold shared host? It is cheaper than the other hosts advertised on here and the majority of the people won't ever meet the hidden restrictions put in place in the Terms of Service.

Oversold = slow != good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5