MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Promotion Stadium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

Promotion Stadium has now opened and is open for the public to advertise their sites.

Promotion Stadium is a free promotion and advertising forum that gives you free promotion and advertisement and we aim to give our members a fun time on our forum while they are advertising their site.

Here is our link: http://www.promotionstadium.com

Join us now.

We are also in need of staff, join our site for more information.

Regards,
Timer

Too many forums to start. it is a good looking site though and you do have some content, however, not enough to run ads. Try and get your forum more active before running ads. It does have potential.
Thanks for your suggestion. Feel free to join us and promote your site. We have only open for just about more than 2 weeks so we are actually doing quite well.
What's the point? The only people who are going to want to view this site are people who want to promote their own forums, so they won't be reading other people's promotions. Who will we reach by posting here?
Thats a good questions. Promotion forums mostly only get members who have sites but people who don't have sites can also join, talk about non-promotion things or find a job at different forums. Looking at your signature it looks like you have a site so why not join us. Even if that is not your site, you must like it so you can help promote it.
I promote my site by being active in Japanese fashion communities, blogging, and reaching out to fans. Nobody who would be interested in my site is going to be at your community. You don't have a real answer to my question, so I assume I'm right. People who don't have sites can join, but they won't because there's nothing for them there.
Try and center the ads! It might look better this way!
Thanks for your suggestions.

Also, if you don't have a site you can still join and maybe advertise someone elses site just for fun or just join and post around.

(2011-03-15, 06:33 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I promote my site by being active in Japanese fashion communities, blogging, and reaching out to fans. Nobody who would be interested in my site is going to be at your community. You don't have a real answer to my question, so I assume I'm right. People who don't have sites can join, but they won't because there's nothing for them there.

Only thing I can see people doing is going there originally to post their own site, and then seeing another sites link that interests them.
Unfortunately for you there are already hundreds of sites in this niche and rarely are any successfull. To have any kind of legitimate chance you need to bring something new to the table and/or at least have a beautiful theme/design. At this point you don't have either of those things so I recommend you focus on that.
Pages: 1 2 3