MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GFXMarket.org - New GFX Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-03-27, 11:38 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-27, 11:37 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-27, 11:08 AM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]take a look at vibrantfx.net that is just a small competition your up against.

That's really not what to aim for.

Why not? They are big and popular with a great theme?

It's just like all the others. IPB, dark, same sections.
Aim for the amount of posts though for sure.
(2011-03-27, 11:42 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-27, 11:38 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-27, 11:37 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-27, 11:08 AM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]take a look at vibrantfx.net that is just a small competition your up against.

That's really not what to aim for.

Why not? They are big and popular with a great theme?

It's just like all the others. IPB, dark, same sections.
Aim for the amount of posts though for sure.

Hmm i understand why you think that, but most graphic forum need the same forums, being MyBB is unique, and have a light alternative to the theme.
Updated the thread made it look more presentable. Currently have 6 members. Common people check it out.

Ben
Quote:Hello Guest welcome to GFXMarket. We can see that your no a member, to see the full content of the forum you need to be a member. Please look around and if you like what you see Sign Up.

Proof-read and use proper grammar to make it look more professional.
Common guys check it out!
Right just made a better logging logo than the last, its still not amazing but it will do for now. Bump and check out my forum. Anyone from MyBB signed up yet?
If you are serious about owning a gfx site you need to make a custom skin (not a free skin and/or available template). The current skin isn't that great to begin with and it certainly doesn't fit a gfx niche. If I'm looking for a gfx community I want the site to look amazing/unique.
Please try to read before you start complaining. My first post clearly says the logo and theme are being worked on... Feel free to sign up.
(2011-04-01, 02:47 PM)Benn Wrote: [ -> ]Please try to read before you start complaining. My first post clearly says the logo and theme are being worked on... Feel free to sign up.

I'm not complaining I'm giving you advice/suggestions as that's what the showcase here is for. And feel free to take my advice before expecting me, or anyone for that matter, to sign up. Less time bumping this thread and more time making that theme/skin Wink
Your giving me advice which is not needed. As in the other post i already said im working on it. You just clicked this thread and went straight to the site, try reading and you will learn a thing or two.

As for bumping this thread i do it once a day which takes 10 seconds.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5