MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GFXMarket.org - New GFX Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Haha thanks Crayo appreciate that coming from you. Just got some custom rank images up, getting a logo done at the moment.

Got plenty of ideas for the theme and how im going to change it, just a case of getting round to it.

Ben
Sounds awesome bro. You've improved a lot with MyBB haven't you? Smile

Glad things are working out. I like the fact there isn't tons of sections. Everything is clean and small, that's good. If you ever need help though, let me know Smile

Only one thing I'd change. I'd put the introduction forum as a sub-forum to "General Chat" and rename the "General Chat" forum to "Community Discussions". Then I'd move the threads from the "Gaming" section into "Community Discussions" and delete the "Gaming" section as that's not needed on a graphics forum. Then I'd change the order of the categories. I'd make the rules/announcements category 1, the graphics one 2, and then "The Lounge" as 3.

Just my suggestions Smile
Im gradually getting used to MyBB learning what everything does by trial and error. Dont like forums to feel crowded so i have just made the main sections which i think are needed for now.

Ill do what you suggested tomorrow as im pretty tired now, knowing me ill delete/change the wrong thing.

Ben
Good luck.
I like your theme a lot.Great colours.
Thanks 4riS, maybe you should sign up Smile
(2011-04-03, 08:40 PM)Benn Wrote: [ -> ]Ill do what you suggested tomorrow as im pretty tired now, knowing me ill delete/change the wrong thing.

Ben
Lol I've done that a fair few times Sad
For the colored bubbles background, I think a static background would do some good since the image isn't exactly the best for tiling.
@Torengo i agree with you there, looking for the code now.
Right fixed the background. Its now static.
(2011-04-03, 09:17 PM)Benn Wrote: [ -> ]@Torengo i agree with you there, looking for the code now.
Right fixed the background. Its now static.

Looking better
Definitely needing that new logo you were on about. You also need to innovate a bit more - there are a LOT of gfx forums out there. I've seen many people start their own and most of them have failed. You've got a nice start thougu, so I wish you the bext of luck. The best thing for you to do now is comcentrate on making some resoirce packs - stocks, PSDs, renders. Get your name out there and get some guys from the big hitting teams over sharing resoirces. Having well known artists always helps. I've seen guys from teams like Wonder Arts drastically boost sites in the past.

Good luck!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5