MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GFXMarket.org - New GFX Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-04-01, 03:10 PM)Benn Wrote: [ -> ]Your giving me advice which is not needed. As in the other post i already said im working on it. You just clicked this thread and went straight to the site, try reading and you will learn a thing or two.

As for bumping this thread i do it once a day which takes 10 seconds.

And I'm saying bumping a thread promoting a clearly unfinished product is very counterproductive.. clearly the advice is needed as you have yet to take any of it Wink

Lets not let this turn into a flaming contest because in the end you can't gain anything from it.. Just try doing what has been suggested before commenting/bumping.. just try.. please.. can't do it can you? lol

Just saying.. prove me wrong and everybody wins Toungue
I have no reason to prove anyone wrong, your giving me advice which is not needed and if you had read my original post then you would know. The reason the forum is up is because i dont have the time to constantly work on the theme so why not get the community going and change the theme/logo in the process.

Not everyone joins a forum because of its looks.
Well. Everyone joins a GFX forum only based on its appearance. This is Showcase forum and not a promotion one.
Which means you can get others views and suggestions here. If you don't want to hear any suggestion, then what's the point in showcasing it here?

MyBB isn't a place to get new members to your forum as most of us already own a forum and we are quite busy working on it. So do understand you can only get suggestions here.
No "everyone" does not and yes i know this is a showcase forum thats why i posted it here i need suggestions to improve... What you do seem to be able to understand is i have already mentioned im making a theme/logo yet you continue to tell me something i already am doing.

Some people just don't read.
16 members now. 150+ posts and 37 threads.
(2011-04-02, 07:59 AM)Benn Wrote: [ -> ]Some people just don't read.
16 members now. 150+ posts and 37 threads.

(2011-04-01, 03:17 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]And I'm saying bumping a thread promoting a clearly unfinished product is very counterproductive.. clearly the advice is needed as you have yet to take any of it Wink

You sir are the one who isn't reading.. or at least is choosing to ignore what we say. You are refusing to take the advice of multiple people, and opting to bump a showcase thread to share your ridiculously low stats.

(2011-04-01, 03:17 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]Just try doing what has been suggested BEFORE commenting/bumping.. just try.. please.. can't do it can you? lol

^^Once again YOU should read.

Im not refusing anything i know the theme needs to be changed.. But it does not happen overnight and as im not experienced in making themes it can be difficult at times.

You have to start somewhere.. If you know away to get hundreds of members daily then please do share.
(2011-04-02, 09:19 PM)Benn Wrote: [ -> ]Im not refusing anything i know the theme needs to be changed.. But it does not happen overnight and as im not experienced in making themes it can be difficult at times.

You have to start somewhere.. If you know away to get hundreds of members daily then please do share.

You're refusing to finish your theme before bumping this thread.. I know making themes can be difficult, but this thread is for you to receive suggestions so why do you continue to bump it to display stats when you haven't finished your theme yet?
Looks good, wish you all the best. You are welcome to advertise your site on AdminBB.
Custom Rank images have been put in place.

Bump
I prefer the theme you have on it now Ben. Well done. I see you've customized it slightly with the background and size. I'd customize it more by changing the color scheme of the actual forum itself to fit the background of the site.

The change has made it look more like a graphics site, so well done Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5