MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyVids - a Video/Media gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yeah, it's a really easy edit. The silver version should hopefully be hitting the Mods DB in a few days Smile The Gold version will be available at mybbsource slightly later.
This is awesome. is it released and available yet?
The silver version is. The gold version hopefully shouldn't be too long, though exams are holding me up and I have a custom theme job to finish before the plugin Smile
i have a server the necessary ffmpeg or mencoder setup to accomodate the feature of video coding and i want this plugin to be able to do this with my forum how can i go by doing so? i would even pay if you could do this to the specs i want it done Smile
There isn't currently any support for encoding/transcoding in current versions. I do aim to build that in for sure, but I need to actually install the required libraries on my local server first Wink
could you build this privately for me i would pay you to do custom work with this plugin for me Cool
As I said, I plan to add it anyway - I need to install the required modules on my server first though Wink
please add image upload option i want this plugin with image and video upload
You can already use the system for images, though it's pretty rudimentary as it's intended for use with videos. I could extend the image functionality, but there are things like ezGallery for that.
Can't wait for gold, this sounds excellent (and perfect for the site I am developing!). If you need another BETA tester, I'd be happy to assist.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5