MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buy Credit v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thanks for this release!!!
Not bad. Be aware that this doesn't use IPN so all orders will have to be manually processed.
what do you mean by manually processed sir labrocca?
(2011-04-20, 07:44 AM)vhinzborn Wrote: [ -> ]hello thanks for making this plugin, just want to ask if you can make this plugin to be visible if someone has a zero points on their account. For example if someone try to access a certain forum but the user has 0 points, then this BUY option will appear for them to buy a points. Is that possible?? Big GrinBig Grin
Yes, it is possible. Do you want to display into postbit template a link to Buy Credit if someone has 0 points?
I will take into consideration this like a feature for the next realease. Thanks!
(2011-04-20, 11:10 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad. Be aware that this doesn't use IPN so all orders will have to be manually processed.
You are wrong! All orders are automatically processed. (both for Paypal and Fortumo)

(2011-04-20, 08:13 PM)mihu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-20, 07:44 AM)vhinzborn Wrote: [ -> ]hello thanks for making this plugin, just want to ask if you can make this plugin to be visible if someone has a zero points on their account. For example if someone try to access a certain forum but the user has 0 points, then this BUY option will appear for them to buy a points. Is that possible?? Big GrinBig Grin
Yes, it is possible. Do you want to display into postbit template a link to Buy Credit if someone has 0 points?
I will take into consideration this like a feature for the next realease. Thanks!
Quote: Not only in postbit but a link if someone has already a zero points and if someone has a 0 points this Buy credit will display.

Well then i cant wait for the release! Thanks!

There was an error in this plugin (for me anyways). Everyone's points just went up by a huge amount one user purchased points. I tested it on another forum as well, and the same thing happened.
Apologies. I see the IPN code now. This does do it automatically. Nice plugin.
(2011-04-29, 06:18 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]There was an error in this plugin (for me anyways). Everyone's points just went up by a huge amount one user purchased points. I tested it on another forum as well, and the same thing happened.
I don`t understand very well what do you want to say...
If you set a package with 10 points, for example, they get more then 10? A limit for points it is not set... Depending what do you set in Admin CP...

Is it possible to set the amount of 1 point to 0,007€?
cause i d like to have a price for 1000 Points 7€
(2011-05-05, 08:12 PM)superflo8 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to set the amount of 1 point to 0,007€?
cause i d like to have a price for 1000 Points 7€
Yes, it is.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5