MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buy Credit v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It is not working for me. I think I made an error somewhere.
Fortomo ask me "Which web address will the received requests be forwarded to?" What should I do here?
(2011-05-23, 09:15 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]It is not working for me. I think I made an error somewhere.
Fortomo ask me "Which web address will the received requests be forwarded to?" What should I do here?
You have to add : http://YOUR-ADRESS.YOUR-EXTENSION/FORUM-DIRECTORY/dobuy.php
(2011-05-24, 10:12 AM)mihu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-23, 09:15 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]It is not working for me. I think I made an error somewhere.

Thanks a lot man Big Grin
Love you. Big Grin Heart
rep 2 u Cool
I got another problem now.

When I test it by using the testing option it says: "The username that you chose does not exist in our database!"

But when I try using my phone I get the points, but not the payment, as the billing failed?

Any idea on this one?

-- My Addon Idea --
I was thinking if you could make it possible to sort the SMS Payment in difference Countries, like a dropdown box where member can chose their country.
Instead of listing them all.
(2011-05-24, 08:06 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]

Love you. Big Grin Heart
rep 2 u Cool

When I test it by using the testing option it says: "The username that you chose does not exist in our database!"

But when I try using my phone I get the points, but not the payment, as the billing failed?

Any idea on this one?

-- My Addon Idea --
I was thinking if you could make it possible to sort the SMS Payment in difference Countries, like a dropdown box where member can chose their country.

SMS payments are terrible. Providers take a HUGE portion of the payment...as much as 90% and no I'm not kidding. They can F off imho.
(2011-05-24, 09:14 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-24, 08:06 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]

Love you. Big Grin Heart
rep 2 u Cool

Any idea on this one?

-- My Addon Idea --

SMS payments are terrible. Providers take a HUGE portion of the payment...as much as 90% and no I'm not kidding. They can F off imho.

Well, I don't care about the price. Fortumo takes 60% of all income.
But I will just add that to the price, so if members really want to pay by phone they pay the fee.

But still I got this problem.

Any idea on this one?
The username specified on your text message do not exist in your forum database... The error it is so clear... You have to send a text message with a username that exist in your database... And you have to know that this is case sensitive... Please use the test module because you don`t need to use real money for this.
(2011-05-25, 04:50 PM)mihu Wrote: [ -> ]The username specified on your text message do not exist in your forum database... The error it is so clear... You have to send a text message with a username that exist in your database... And you have to know that this is case sensitive... Please use the test module because you don`t need to use real money for this.

Okay. My keyword is "dsforum".
And the country is Denmark.
It says that I should send the sms "txt dsforum" with my username to 1999.
So I tried the following. I sent the sms "txt dsforum miniman". As my username there is MiniMan

But still then it is not working. I am getting the points, and the PM about it. But payment failed Fortumo says.
You have to send a text message with "TXT dsforum MiniMan"...
If you get an error on Fortumo you have to see if, in that moment, you don`t get an error / warning in dobuy.php... Please use a error_log file to check this out.
Congrats for plugin mihu. I wil try it tomorrow to see how`s working.
How to change the name "points" in this line:

At this moment there are a number of <b>{1}</b> SMS packages...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5