MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buy Credit v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-08-30, 09:26 AM)gontxo_nos Wrote: [ -> ]How to change the name "points" in this line:

At this moment there are a number of <b>{1}</b> SMS packages...

Simple you need to edit the language files. From what your showing delete the {1} and {2} then add the name you want. Smile
When you change the name of points in the acp, it shows points right? and not the ammount. Im guessing that a bug.
I have a general question about this plugin:

I know the plugin allows members to purchase "points" which I presume display somewhere.

However - has anyone figured out a useful purpose for these points? Like for instance - moving a user to a new group? Perhaps I don't fully understand what it does.

I have been looking for a plugin to automate "supporting members." I am looking for something where a member gets moved to a new group for a time, based on purchase amount. When the time expires, they fall back to the default group. (Example: $1/month)
(2011-08-30, 11:51 PM)Monaco Wrote: [ -> ]I have a general question about this plugin:

I know the plugin allows members to purchase "points" which I presume display somewhere.

However - has anyone figured out a useful purpose for these points? Like for instance - moving a user to a new group? Perhaps I don't fully understand what it does.

I have been looking for a plugin to automate "supporting members." I am looking for something where a member gets moved to a new group for a time, based on purchase amount. When the time expires, they fall back to the default group. (Example: $1/month)

Yes this is perfect for that. If you use newpoints or myps you can get those plugins that move memebers to a group when purchased etc. But this plugin is strictly for users purchasing points.
(2011-08-30, 11:58 PM)Bounty Killer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-30, 11:51 PM)Monaco Wrote: [ -> ]I have a general question about this plugin:

Yes this is perfect for that. If you use newpoints or myps you can get those plugins that move memebers to a group when purchased etc. But this plugin is strictly for users purchasing points.

Ahh - I understand now - I will go review those other plugins. Thank you! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5