MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: STOLEN!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am going to accuse http://www.lynxfm.co.uk/forum/index.php of stealing my buttons from www.chrisgross.net/forums from a theme I have never released to the public
Thanks for that, but MyBBoard isn't really the place to announce that. It's your theme, and MyBB have nothing to do with it. Just contact the admin through email or on his forum, and talk to him about the situation.
He has repeatedly not responded
Do you have any idea how he managed to get your theme ?

regards
lol zaher its not hard to right click on the image and go save as, or even copy it and change the colour of the winddow type thing.
i thought it is the whole theme., sorry.
@zaher1988
you can steal a whole theme too (color pickers...)
but he is talking about the posting images
I am flattered that he thinks they are great, but the least he could have done was ask.
take it to htt://ripperhunting.com
The fact is, you put those images on your webhosting, and that means they are "released" to the public over the internet. He was *technically* allowed to "steal" them because they are on public servers, and the internet is a public place. If, in the case of the recent Google Image fiasco, the images were only available to paying customers, then he is breaking Web Law. If you have a copyright on the images then it is also ilegal, but only if the copyright is legit.
Pages: 1 2 3