MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6.3 update issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Oh, just checked my template, yeah that has been updated, pretty sure that's the first time that number has been increased in a minor point release... anyway, it's still not essential to do it, as I said, all it'll do is force the browser to recache the javascript.
(2011-04-18, 11:17 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, just checked my template, yeah that has been updated, pretty sure that's the first time that number has been increased in a minor point release... anyway, it's still not essential to do it, as I said, all it'll do is force the browser to recache the javascript.

oh ok Smile Thanks and did you see the one i have pm'd you about lastvisitor plugin in mod site.. Smile sorry to disturb, But just saving other people not to get in this problem. Wink
Ok I have updated all my themes, cleared my cache, logged out and logged back in but Im still getting this error when i try to mark all forums as read. it doesnt give the error message if Im not logged in though.
Post the code from your forumdisplay_threadlist and index_boardstats templates here.
(2011-04-30, 04:15 PM)Karlitosway Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I have updated all my themes, cleared my cache, logged out and logged back in but Im still getting this error when i try to mark all forums as read. it doesnt give the error message if Im not logged in though.

You mean on this site: http://www.emergencyservicesforum.com/index.php . Its looking to me like MyBB 1.2.x
For future reference, please make your own thread rather than bumping somebody else's.

It's not a 1.2 forum, you've just got a whole load of 1.2 templates still, you'll probably find a lot of new features from 1.4 or 1.6 aren't even showing up on your forum. You need to revert all of your templates to default to make sure they're actually up to date otherwise you'll just run into problems with lots of other things, you may even be missing changes that were made to fix security issues. The reason you're still getting the error is because the new code isn't in your templates still.
(2011-04-30, 06:07 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]For future reference, please make your own thread rather than bumping somebody else's.
Fair enough

(2011-04-30, 06:07 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a 1.2 forum, you've just got a whole load of 1.2 templates still, you'll probably find a lot of new features from 1.4 or 1.6 aren't even showing up on your forum. You need to revert all of your templates to default to make sure they're actually up to date otherwise you'll just run into problems with lots of other things, you may even be missing changes that were made to fix security issues. The reason you're still getting the error is because the new code isn't in your templates still.
Strange because I only started my site using 1.4.11 how do I remove and replace all my templates? the option doesn't seem to exist and I don't want to make a mess.

Thanks
(2011-05-01, 10:04 AM)Karlitosway Wrote: [ -> ]Strange because I only started my site using 1.4.11
Perhaps you installed a theme for 1.2?
(2011-05-01, 10:10 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-01, 10:04 AM)Karlitosway Wrote: [ -> ]Strange because I only started my site using 1.4.11
Perhaps you installed a theme for 1.2?

Maybe, either way I have gone wrong somewhere Smile
I did the upgrade process. I dont' have an index_boardstats in my template area for fix. I made the fix for forumdisplay_threadlist.

forum is -- http://www.dodscompnet.net/Forums/

Upgrade said it worked correctly. Still getting

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again." What do I do?

What I get is the image in the attachment. I hve 2 of them that are the same and I have no idea why. Ideas?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5