MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tapatalk Forum App for MyBB - Calling for Beta Testers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-04-20, 08:17 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]IMO just wait for an app that your users won't have to pay for?

At which point (if it even comes to fruition) I'll be volunteering as a tester. But until then, I look forward to having this available again, as do several of my users, who also have been TT users since early on, with no persuasion on my part. In fact, it was they who persuaded me.
Definitely interested in seeing what Tapatalk has to offer. I've met with Rob of Forum Runner and he says he's got a MyBB solution in the works too.
(2011-04-21, 05:48 PM)josh0322 Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely interested in seeing what Tapatalk has to offer. I've met with Rob of Forum Runner and he says he's got a MyBB solution in the works too.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-92660.html Rolleyes
I use Tapatalk on my IPB forum and it is pretty sweet! I'll help test it out on MyBB...
Thanks everyone for your interest! We are getting close to release the beta and will definitely email you the packages for those who left us a PM with your email! Blush
(2011-04-21, 07:29 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]I use Tapatalk on my IPB forum and it is pretty sweet! I'll help test it out on MyBB...

There is a mobile theme for IPB that will blow anything compared to it out of the water. And I'm not talking about the default one.
tapatalk, I am interested for testing beta version
(2011-04-25, 05:08 AM)meler Wrote: [ -> ]tapatalk, I am interested for testing beta version

Thanks Meler we will for sure contact you if you have already left your email address in our PM Wink
(2011-04-26, 04:19 AM)tapatalk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-25, 05:08 AM)meler Wrote: [ -> ]tapatalk, I am interested for testing beta version

Thanks Meler we will for sure contact you if you have already left your email address in our PM Wink

Any target date (or range) for the release of the BETA?
(2011-04-27, 07:53 AM)tdperry Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-26, 04:19 AM)tapatalk Wrote: [ -> ]

Any target date (or range) for the release of the BETA?

We are getting very close. The first beta will be without PM and Attachment support though, hopefully in next few days we will be sending out the package to all forum owners left their email in our PM Inbox Smile

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4