MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tapatalk Forum App for MyBB - Calling for Beta Testers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-05-03, 03:49 AM)tapatalk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-30, 04:06 PM)tdperry Wrote: [ -> ]Installation was a breeze and follows the standard "Copy the included files into their appropriate directory" process and activate via the plugins in your control panel.

On verification and area of interest of the board. My system is dedicated towards motorcycle touring, and in the area of interest during setup for verification, you only can select a manufacturer of motorcycles. Can you add a couple of additional items like "Cruisers" "Sports Bike" "General Motorcycle" and "Touring"? That way it will help those whom boards are not brand specific target their interested parties easier.

Thanks,
Tracy
http://ride-texas.org

Tracy,

This is a great idea. What is your username at our Forum Owner Area? I will grant you access so you can help manage the Motocycle category? Thanks!

Username is tdperry for logon for my forum management. Forum support username is the same. I'll be glad to help out as much as I can.
After the update to plugin version 1.0, have the following bugs (2 carried over from the last version)

Nexus One, 2.3.3
Nook Color, CM7 build 55
Latest topics (unread/all): only shows first post instead of last.
Timestamps (unread/all) : shows umt instead of umt -8 (board default)
Latest topics(unread/all): some forums with special permissions do not display.
Latest topics (unread/all): out of order, presumably related to the first issue.

(2011-05-03, 09:04 PM)burntcav Wrote: [ -> ]After the update to plugin version 1.0, have the following bugs (2 carried over from the last version)

Nexus One, 2.3.3
Nook Color, CM7 build 55
Latest topics (unread/all): only shows first post instead of last.
Timestamps (unread/all) : shows umt instead of umt -8 (board default)
Latest topics(unread/all): some forums with special permissions do not display.
Latest topics (unread/all): out of order, presumably related to the first issue.

We are actually fixing the 2nd and 4th issues as we speak and is going to release another update soon.

BTW we have released the beta as 1.0 official version! You can now download it from our website, meanwhile we're still waiting for official approval from the MOD team to submit to the MOD database.
Pages: 1 2 3 4