MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tapatalk Forum App for MyBB - Calling for Beta Testers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Count me in, I would like to try out the beta version
(2011-04-29, 06:42 PM)Joey_Pham423 Wrote: [ -> ]Count me in, I would like to try out the beta version

Hello all,

We have just sent out the first private beta to those who left email in our PM inbox. For those who haven't sent us your email, please do, we will try to send you the package ASAP. Smile
Forgot to say the plugin works with both 1.4 and 1.6 of MyBB. Cool
That was pretty quick Smile

Testing using Android version 1.11.6 and iOS version 1.11.1

Anyway, bug #1: All forum categories are displayed on index, two that should not be displayed have special access permissions (admin/moderator for one and "beta tester" for the other). The plus side is that the permissions to not be able to view posts in those forums are correctly getting passed to the plugin. (android and iOS)

Bug #2: Time zone is defaulted to GMT despite forum default config of GMT -8 (android and iOS)

If forum URL is needed, please PM me.
Installation was a breeze and follows the standard "Copy the included files into their appropriate directory" process and activate via the plugins in your control panel.

On verification and area of interest of the board. My system is dedicated towards motorcycle touring, and in the area of interest during setup for verification, you only can select a manufacturer of motorcycles. Can you add a couple of additional items like "Cruisers" "Sports Bike" "General Motorcycle" and "Touring"? That way it will help those whom boards are not brand specific target their interested parties easier.

Thanks,
Tracy
http://ride-texas.org
Can't seem to get this listed into the forum directory for some reason. It can't detect mobiquo, but I have that same file on my board.
I've fixed the problem by fixing the CHMOD on the mobiquo folder.
hello. I activate Tapatalk plugin on My forum and i don't see any effect Sad
(2011-05-01, 12:05 PM)meler Wrote: [ -> ]hello. I activate Tapatalk plugin on My forum and i don't see any effect Sad

Did you add your forum at http://tapatalk.com/plugin.php ? what is your forum URL?

For other posts earlier, we will follow up in next 24 hours, it's getting late here Smile
(2011-05-01, 12:05 PM)meler Wrote: [ -> ]hello. I activate Tapatalk plugin on My forum and i don't see any effect Sad

Do you have the Tapatalk app installed on your mobile device?
tapatalk, lucasbytegenius, i add my forum to http://tapatalk.com/plugin.php and Tapatalk work fine
Tapatalk works on all mobile systems but not works on Symbian. Isn't display
(2011-04-30, 04:06 PM)tdperry Wrote: [ -> ]Installation was a breeze and follows the standard "Copy the included files into their appropriate directory" process and activate via the plugins in your control panel.

On verification and area of interest of the board. My system is dedicated towards motorcycle touring, and in the area of interest during setup for verification, you only can select a manufacturer of motorcycles. Can you add a couple of additional items like "Cruisers" "Sports Bike" "General Motorcycle" and "Touring"? That way it will help those whom boards are not brand specific target their interested parties easier.

Thanks,
Tracy
http://ride-texas.org

Tracy,

This is a great idea. What is your username at our Forum Owner Area? I will grant you access so you can help manage the Motocycle category? Thanks!

(2011-04-30, 03:19 PM)burntcav Wrote: [ -> ]That was pretty quick Smile

Testing using Android version 1.11.6 and iOS version 1.11.1

Anyway, bug #1: All forum categories are displayed on index, two that should not be displayed have special access permissions (admin/moderator for one and "beta tester" for the other). The plus side is that the permissions to not be able to view posts in those forums are correctly getting passed to the plugin. (android and iOS)

Bug #2: Time zone is defaulted to GMT despite forum default config of GMT -8 (android and iOS)

If forum URL is needed, please PM me.

I have added this issue to our bug tracker hopefully this can be resolved soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4